Turnaround Time

This place is a sham and customer service is a nightmare.I bought poplars from them and they arrived bone dry.

I've bought poplar saplings before via the Internet so I know how healthy saplings should arrive. These were complete dead. I contacted them. They asked that I please plant them and give them six weeks.

I did as I was asked. When they remained dead, I contacted them again and they said I should have returned them within 14days. Then I looked them up and now realize this is their scheme.

This place is a joke.DONT BUY FROM THEM!!!

Review about: Directgardening Poplar Tree.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Directgardening?

Comments

Trugreen - Lawn care professional? Trugreen "Trugreen has treated my yard for 5+ years. Service was good first couple of years, although cost of service continually increases over time. This year my yard developed some small..." Read more DiMeo Farms - Upick Blueberries Rip Off Dimeo Farms "On 6/26/16 I went to DiMeo Farms to pick blueberries at $1.66/pint. This was my first and LAST time at this farm. I pick a LOTof berries at one time,..." Read more Directgardening - Plant Review from Independence, Kentucky Directgardening "I was sent plants that were dead and rotten roots on a scale from 1 to 10 this company rates a minus 10 this company needs to be closed..." Read more Dimeo Farms - do not buy here. Dimeo Farms "http://davesgarden.com/products/gwd/c/7646/ i only wish i had read these before placing my order with DiMeo Farms in hammonton NJ. I have the same complaints as everyone else posting on the site above...." Read more Usaa - Unbelievable Usaa "Recently I was involved in an accident where upon approaching a light another driver who was stopped behind a much larger vehicle pulled out at the last minute in front..." Read more Little Caesars - NEGATIVE MARKETING FOR LITTLE CAESER'S PIZZA Little Caesars "To person who verbalized the negative nature of this described Little Caesar Commercial; I agree with you. This commercial is absolutely the most thoughtless regarding Father & Son. There is..." Read more Usave Car And Truck Rental - Extra charges after devastation in Puerto Rico... Usave Car And Truck Rental "Hi. My name is Wanda Bonilla and I live in Florida since 2014, but all my family is in PR. Due to the devastating havoc caused to the island by..." Read more Time Warner Cable - Zero help when you call Time Warner Cable "On not one but two separate occasions I have received calls and voicemails from time warner cable after 9pm. FTC mandates do not permit calls before 8am and after 9pm...." Read more